Are you that reputable person who will like to grow progressively without some people who are time-wasters? Then read on, as this blog contains more information for you. A time-waster
is that person who consciously or unconsciously makes you do unnecessary things that take a long time and also, makes you get entangled with issues of no benefits. Like consciously or unconsciously investing your time, money, energy or attention on fruitless things! A time-waster with a negative intention
has no direct focus on how to forge ahead of challenges or struggles in life so such person will rather draw you back whenever you are moving forward. They can move you back by wasting your time or diverting you. Such time-waster will never motivate
you but rather discourage you. He or she will always bring negation and discouraging advice which will prolong your plans. Some of them might not be happy
to see you progressing ahead of them since they are filled with a negative intention. They just delay your rewards, so move away from them. Time is the most precious and valuable gift you can give someone. Once you share it, you can never retrieve it, that is why you plan your time well.
Some few points that might prevent you from wasting your own time
Firstly, you need to be firm and focused without wasting your own time. Make a list of your daily tasks so that you will guide yourself through each task.
- Don’t compare yourself with anyone but rather be proactive and contented.
- Don’t make the same mistakes again and again: We all make mistakes because we aren’t perfect but try to refrain from making the same mistake over and over again. Learn from your mistakes and move on.
- Complete any unfinished task: When there is an unfinished task, why not plan and think well about what you want to do. Do you want to execute this task or let go of it so that you concentrate on other imperative things? Save your energy and time for a more productive task. You might revert to it later.
- Say no to fear: When you have the fear of failing all the time, it might cause a delay. Take note that every successful person has failed at one stage in their life. Move on without fear. You will succeed later.
- Reduce the way you complain about everything that doesn’t go your way, make it better or move on. Move on to the next task.
- Don’t try to please everybody: When you are trying to please everybody, you are wasting your precious time. It is impossible to please everyone, so focus on your life and be better. Try to help as little as you can but move away from those who will frustrate your efforts.
- Live your life to the fullest by listening to your inner being. Listen to your heart, please yourself and learn when to turn away from a wrong clique. Learn to say NO!
- Learn to understand the priorities so that you will not be involved in things of no importance or value.
- Don’t worry about what people say or those who refuse to appreciate your good effort. Not everyone will appreciate you. No matter how good you are, many people will still complain when your back is turned, rather be focused on your life and dreams.
These are a few points to be considered when utilising your time instead of wasting it.
The biggest mistake you can make in life is to waste your time. – Jerry Bruckner.
How to define a time-waster who has a negative intention and how to move on progressively without them
Always remember that a few positive people in your clique are better than a numerous number of time-wasters with negative intention or negative people who might delay your journey. Try to be proactive and read self-help, blogs like this motivational and development advice
which will uplift and
inspire you. After you have moved away from time-wasters whose actions or contributions are unproductive, then read about the best ways to become successful.
Remember those negative people will laugh at your problem or situation when your back is turned but the good ones will encourage you not to give up.
Kindly comment on my blog, share and follow.